วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

The Game I Love - 'Call of Duty'

Awesomeness in the form of a Pc game. This is truly the best game I have ever played. I am not a hardcore gamer, but I have played every (1 to 7) Call of Duty game at least twice; with the exception of the 3rd installment as it was released only for consoles. Exquisite graphics, great game play, priceless caress and more. Playing the game gives utter happiness, over and over again. Well, is it safe to say that I am a game addict; lets see.

After getting a feel of Cod, I feel other games to be less interesting. I was in fact Googling for "games like Cod" after finishing the 6th installment. Many things I loved in the game play; an instance in the 4th where me and my partner are in stealth mode-we come over a room with 4 hostiles and my partner tells me "don't even think about it". truly awesome - can there be a good way to ask me not to throw a grenade inside?! brain drives me crazy and is a definite turn-on for me, be it in habitancy or in a game.

Best Gaming Pc

The only spoiler about Cod is the particular player version of the 4th installment, 'Call of Duty :Modern Warfare' was short; but still the game play was good. The prestige of Cod is such that my expectations are high. Last week I concluded the 7th installment 'Call of Duty: Black Ops'. Any superlative adjective will be less to the completeness the game provided. Splendid graphics and the game play, man it was fabulous. I am a Black Ops agent in the game and the game starts with man (only disclosed in the end of the game) interrogating me. The game travels straight through the past missions that the agent undertook. If man makes movie from Cod game series, there will be multiple movies based on the black ops version alone-there are so many awesome things in every level. I almost had goosebumps nearing the climax, though I incredible the twist-thanks to movies like fight club.

The newest and the 8th installment is 'Call of Duty: contemporary Warfare 3' which was released worldwide this November. I am eagerly waiting for the day I get my copy-very excited!! Even a (hypothetical) worst characterize about the newest version will not forestall me from playing the game. Yes, it is now safe to say that I am a die hard fan of Cod. If my laptop does not have sufficient graphics for this game, a day will come when I get my dream desktop.

Call of Duty is a must play for any gamer. Period.

Visit : review plasma hdtv camera and frame office supplies store http://dyeesubprinter.blog.com/ http://besthotoprinters.blogspot.com/ http://beststlaserprinter.blogspot.com/

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น